Happy birthday Harry Styles! That’s right the One Direction singer turns 20 today. Quite how he'll be celebrating we don't know, given that he's one of the richest people in the world we're imagining it probably won't be with a 2 for 1 M&S deal and a bottle of vino. To celebrate Harry's coming of age and the fact that it's now slightly more acceptable to fancy him, here’s 20 facts about our favourite One Direction star (Niall’s a close second)...
1. One of Harry’s favourite things is to get naked. ‘Stripping off is very liberating, I feel so free,’ he said. We imagine his fans, the Directioners, don’t have any complaints about this...
2. It goes without saying that he’s not short of female attention. Harry has dated Caroline Flack, Taylor Swift, Daisy Lowe and Cara Delevingne. He is currently romancing Kim Kardashian’s little sister Kendall – however the pair haven’t been spotted together for a couple of weeks.
3. Harry spent his 19th birthday at a club called Birthday’s in Dalston. Literal partying right there.
4. Harry is a bit of a Mummy’s boy. And when we say a bit, we mean a lot. His Mum Anne Cox once said, ‘Sometimes, he phones up to five times a day. When there’s a time difference, he tends to text saying, ‘I love you, Mum,’ or ‘I miss you’. He’s still my little boy.’
5. If you ever fancied serenading the curly-haired one, you might want to sing ‘Free Falling’ by John Mayer. It’s like, his total fave.
6. Harry has size 10 feet. Just incase you were thinking of buying him some shoes.
7. Harry is from Holmes Chapel in Cheshire. Until 1974 it was actually called Church Hulme. Who knew?
8. Harry has over 40 tattoos. Some of which were done by his good mate Ed Sheeran.
9. The first gig Harry ever went to was Nickelback in Manchester... which is sadly a whole lot less cool than we hoped it would be. Well, he is only 20.
10. Before One Direction, Harry worked in a bakery. We’re sure most people wouldn’t say no to one of his iced buns... Lol etc.
11. In the last year, Harry has become somewhat of a fashion favourite. He even won the British Style Icon Award at the British Fashion Awards last year. Move over, Alexa Chung!
12. Harry has four nipples. Make of that what you will.
13. Harry lives in a £3million property in Primrose Hill. His neighbours include Nick Grimshaw, Daisy Lowe and Henry Holland.Swanky.
14. Harry's name is not actually Harry. It's Harold. Minds blown!
15. Harry could have been famous without One Direction. He was originally in a band called White Eskimo (not quite as catchy).
16. The Notebook, Love Actually and Titanic are some of Harry's favourite films. We imagine he is a closet SATC fan too.
17. If you're looking for a snog then you might be in luck. Harry says he 'always' kisses on the first date.
18. Harry can speak French. How romantic. Ooh la la etc.
19. Harry and his bandmate Louis have been the subject of a LOT of fan attention. In fact, some fans have gone as far as to make images of the two in rather compromising positions. Awks.
20. Harry has the most solos on the band's first album, 'Up All Night.' Even though Liam is the better singer... Sorry Harry, he is.
As an extra birthday treat, check out One Direction's new video for new tune, 'Midnight Memories'. Have a good one Hazza!