Oh-em-gee we can't wait for Girls Season 4. Lena Dunham's only just started shooting the new series, but she's already teasing us with new characters and a new location on Instagram.
The season will see Lena's character Hannah heading to Staten Island for a writing course. While there she's going to meet a whole host of other characters.
There have been rumours of cameos from Cara Delevingne and Taylor Swift flying around, but there's no confirmation of them making an appearance as of yet.
The first new character Lena's revealed including Chandra played by woman-to-watch Desiree Akhavan. Here's everything you need to know about the actress, director and new 'Girl'.
1. Her movie Appropriate Behaviour premiered at Sundance this year
2. And her mum was *very* excited about it
3. Despite not loving Desiree's 'personal' work
'All the work I make is incredibly personal,' says Desiree. 'Unfortunately this brand of personal work comes at a cost: my parents dignity. From Iran, they're not quite as into exposing themselves as much as I am.'
4. She made a short film about her nose job
5. And a web series with her ex-girlfriend
8. Her Girls character Chandra's going to have gothic vibes
6. This is what she will look like:
9. And - oh yeah - Desiree's even been compared to Lena herself!
'She’s my age and a female and doing comedy, so in that respect it’s totally fair,' she told Movies.com. 'But at the same time, I’m really hoping that in five years time we can live in a world where there’s more than one intelligent, funny woman making films and television.'