Brace yourself people, the '90s are back. Mary Davidson, mother of Sadie Frost and nanny to Kate Moss's 10-year-old daughter Lila Grace is set to front a new documentary that's slated to be a behind the scenes look at life in the trendy North London area of Primrose Hill.
The area was famed for playing host to the debauched Primrose Hill Set in the late '90s that consisted of, among others, Kate Moss, Rhy Ifans, Jonny Lee Miller, Sadie Frost, Davinia Taylor, Meg Matthews, Jude Law and the Gallagher brothers. Sounds like good viewing eh? Even better, the show has got Kate's blessing! Although it remains to be seen what, if any, part she'll play in the actual show.
Sadie Frost, Pearl Lowe and celebrity photographer Debbi Clark have all been asked to get involved in the Channel 4 film and Debbi's promised it'll be worth a watch saying, "It's going to be interesting and possibly raunchy viewing - mind you, now that we are older and mothers, we’ve become boring and sensible." We're almost 100% sure that can't possibly be true Debbi.
Here's 10 things we hope the documentary is going to lift the lid on...
1. What Sort Of Things Those Crazy Cats Got Up To In Noel Gallagher's Famous House Supernova Heights
Tea, knitting and flower arranging - right? Riiight.
2. How Jude Law Wooed Sadie Frost
Be still our beating hearts.
3. If Having Kids Changed Their Decadent Lifestyles
Because we can imagine baby food and Chanel mix most marvellously.
4. Why Noel Couldn't Smile Seriously For One Picture, Like Ever
Yep, that's his wedding photo on the left. Nice one Noel.
5. How Big Kate Moss's Wardrobe Is
Because 25 years of modelling designer garb equals more clobber than one cupboard can hold. It's maths.
6. Whether Davinia Taylor Will Ever Return To The Group
The actress reportedly cut off ties for reasons relating to her addictions. How about a nice cup o' tea with the gals instead?
7. If Rhys Ifans Ever Really Was A Harmless Loveable Rogue
Because something tells up he wasn't quite as adorably vanilla as Spike in Notting Hill
8. Whether Pearl Lowe And Danny Goffey Miss The City After Moving To Their Countryside Idyll
The Groucho or lots and lots of mud? Tough choice.
9. Whether There'll Be Any More Big Reunion Bashes Like THIS
Fran Cutler's debaucherous 50th at The Box had us blasting Blur and cracking out the champagne. More please ladies!
10. Just What Was In Jade Davidson's Manual
Reportedly written by Sadie Frost's little sister Jade after she gave up Kate Moss nanny duties to her mother Mary. Supposedly includes how to deal with all night parties... We want a copy please!