Today marks the 10 anniversary of the last episode of Friends. It's hard to believe it's been a decade since Ross, Rachel, Monica, Chandler, Phoebe and Joey said their goodbyes, especially since we all still spend weekday evenings watching the boxsets. (Don't deny it!)
In today's Graziagram we imagined where the characters would be now (make sure you're signed up to our newsletter BTW). But over here at Grazia Daily we've decided to reflect on the many forgotten Friends cameos from the 10 seasons of the show.
Loads of our favourite Hollywood and TV stars popped to NYC to visit the group of mates over the years as stalkers, boyfriends and relatives. Here are 10 of our favourite appearances...
1. Reese Witherspoon starred as Rachel's spoiled-rotten sister Jill
2. Meanwhile, Ben Stiller played her boyfriend Tommy
3. Brad Pitt was the boy Rachel bullied at school
4. Danny DeVito was the stripper at Phoebe's hen-party
5. Tate Donovan was hanging out in NYC long before The OC, appearing in Season 4
6. Jennifer Saunders played Ross's mother-in-law to be
7. Anna Faris gave birth
8. Did you spot Dakota Fanning giving Joey advice in the last season?
9. Freddie Prinze Jr was Emma's hunky manny
10. And - of course - Joey's crazy stalker was played by Brooke Shields