Beyonce Knowles does love to tease us – and she’s done it again this week with a 12 second clip form the shoot of her new video. At least we think that's what it is - in typical B style she's left us to figure it out for ourselves. The video - which featured snippets of 'Grown Woman', the new track which also appears on her Pepsi Ad. and shows B showcasing a new blonde bombshell look, as well as rehearsing with her dancers. We've no idea when we'll finally get to see an official, full length video from her, so while we’re waiting let’s remind ourselves what she's already taught us in her videos...
1. How to blow bubbles and still look hot
'Crazy In Love'
2. Fashion isn't always practical
3, Beyonce would make a mean cop
'If I Were A Boy'
4. You're never too old to do bunny ears
5. What Beyonce's wedding dress looked like
'I Was Here'
6. Ten Beyonces are always better than one
7. Girls run the world...especially with a lion on our side.
'Run The World (Girls)'
8. Beyonce doesn't like talking on the phone much
9. You can still look stylish under water
10. We will never be able to do this dance