Not got any plans for the weekend yet? Don't worry. We've got five fun ideas to fill your time.
1. Head to the Jean Paul Gaultier exhibition
Get a glimpse at Gaultier's avant-garde fashion creations and cutting-edge designs in the first major exhibition dedicated to the French designer.
2. Cry over Instagram pictures of Coachella
Outkast are headlining Coachella this weekend. It's their first gig in 5 years. No big deal.
3. Dress up like Kate Middleton and head to the RHS Flower Show in Cardiff
Put on your most ladylike outfit and go and check out the show gardens. There's also face painting, tree climbing, fossil hunting and seed planting… for kids.
4. Dine out in a Tesco. Yes, really.
The supermarket has launched NY-style diner Fred's Food Construction at its Osterley, west London store. The eatery's serving deli-style subs and US 'French dip' sandwiches. Yum.
5. Watch the London Marathon
So, you're not fit enough to run in the marathon? No worries - take to the sofa with a brunch-time pint and a bacon sandwich and watch Mo Farah.