When we left New Girl the core five were having a Breakfast Club style all nighter in the desert after Nick had a freak out about moving in with Caroline and hurled his van keys off a cliff. Schmidt broke up with Cece, Jess told Nick she just wanted him to be happy and Nick moved back to the loft.
Schmidt, Nick, Jess, Cece and Winston are finally back on our screens in New Girl tonight at 9pm on E4. As a warm up for the big return we have rounded up the 10 things we can expect to see in season 2, from a gang of cats on cars to more money in the douche jar. The good news is Schmidt is even more gif-able than Ms Jennifer Lawrence.
1. The douche jar filled with $1 bills
2. Twenty five episodes of pure unadulterated friendship
3. Schmidt attempting to win back Cece
4. Schmidt trying to get over Cece
5. More Nick and Jess chemistry
and some more...
6. Perhaps even a Nick and Jess smooch (please!)
7. An argument or two
8. Jess will wear a hat even smaller than Shoshanna's in Girls
9. Friends style flashbacks of Nick and Schmidt at college
10. A gang of cats on cars (Zooey tweeted this picture from set)
For all this and more (we hope), tune into New Girl tonight on E4 at 9pm.