Grazia Daily would like to pretend our lives are SO exciting that we didn’t have time to watch one episode of X Factor (let alone two) this weekend. But who are we kidding? We were GLUED to the TV. So we've dealt with the dress-off (click this pink bit to cast your vote), and now it's time to gather around the water cooler to put together our top talking points...
- How about the fact that the judges seem to be split into two camps: Cheryl and Simon v Dannii and Louis. They seem physically split on the judges' desk as well - could they have sat further apart?
- Cheryl's new hair (dislike). What’s with the big plait? And Diana Vickers was sporting a matching one.
- The mighty Wagner survives again! And neatly dodged Simon’s probing about rumours of a fling with Tesco Mary. ‘Mary is a wonderful woman, with a noble soul and a great character - she is a very good friend of mine’. Love him!
- One Direction are impossibly watchable. If not always listenable. We give it twenty seconds before Christopher Bailey signs up nerve-stricken blued-eyed curly mop top Harry Styles to model in a Burberry ad campaign.
- Was Aiden really that bad? He was VERY sulky but that’s the prerogative of a troubled artist right? We don’t think he deserved such damning criticism. Is he this year's Danyl??
- Matt minus the hat. Improvement or not? Discuss.
- Is Simon going to lose all his acts first?
- How Katie's trying to be humble and has stopped going 'directional' with her styling but no one's convinced. It’s still all an act, this girl is a chameleon.
- Full marks again for Cher’s rapping talents. However the jury’s out on her versatility. We can’t wait to see how she handles a ballad.
As usual we want to hear your thought below so go, go, GO!
by Amy Molloy