Okay, we’re into week three of our quick-fire polls. This is where your head was at last week, before the second TV debate:
- Over 68 per cent of you thought Clegg performed best in the first live debate.
- While you are loving the TV debates, 78 per cent of you say that they haven’t changed your mind over who to vote for.
- You may be following twitter, but 83 per cent say they don’t influence what you think.
- 47 per cent of you now think a Lib Dem government is a real possibilit.
- Exactly half of you know exactly what would happen in a hung parliament.
- On the basis of last week’s campaigning 46 per cent of you say you will be voting for the Lib Dems, Labour (35 per cent); Tories (13 per cent).
Join in next week’s poll by clicking here.