As promised, we are doing a weekly quick-fire poll to see what you are thinking about the current political debates and who you are loving and loathing! Click on to this week’s survey to join in…
Meanwhile last week, this is where your head was at:
- 70 per cent of you said you were excited about the election and wanted to get stuck into the debate
- 60 per cent of you think that yes, political wives have a role to play, but you would be happier to see more female politicians you can relate to
- On the basis of last week’s campaigning most of you (42 per cent) said you would vote Labour
- A massive 46 per cent of you think David Miliband would make a good Labour leader Harriet Harman (15 per cent); Alan Johnson (29 per cent); Peter Mandelson (11 per cent)
- Most of you (45 per cent) said the deficit was the most pressing issue, with health and education coming next.
- Out of all of the leaders of the main three parties you’d most like to heckle is David Cameron (59 per cent)