If you missed your chance to check out Grazia’s very special 3D Walk-in Talking issue, don’t despair! There’s still a way to make the amazing Florence Welch sing and dance straight from the cover – and experience the other interactive pages too. Just print off the pages below, click on www.graziadaily.co.uk/3d and follow the instructions to make the Grazia pages come to life. And if you haven’t got a webcam make sure you download the free Grazia iPhone application here and take a picture of the black and white codes on these pages to unlock the hidden content. There are bonus features too: you can spin Florence around and take a picture of her anywhere you like. Check out some examples here.
- Make Florence sing and dance from the cover – and navigate the pages of Grazia around her.
- Watch a spring trends masterclass from Grazia’s Fashion Editors – and spin them around so you can see their outfits from every angle.
- Take a 360 degree look at Grazia’s hottest fashion buys on our ‘Fashion Charts’
- Learn how to master the new season smoky eye with a demonstration from make-up guru Lisa Eldridge
- Get a behind the scenes sneak peek of the innovative Florence shoot.
- Watch Banana Republic’s super-chic chinos Spring campaign burst into life.