So Cameron Diaz is in London and has had a busy weekend hanging out with not one, but two (hot and single) former co-stars – Leonardo DiCaprio and Jude Law. Well, it's not like she's got any work to do, after all. As ever, rumours abound about possible romance for the often unlucky-in-love Diaz (so many romcoms, so little rom-ality). Here in the Grazia office, we're thrilled at the thought of Cam finding love in our fair city, so we've been thinking of other eligible bachelors she could hook up with while she's in town. Here's our fantasy hit list:
- Prince Harry – everyone's favourite bit of royal totty.
- New Doctor Who Matt Smith – a real English gent and rising star.
- Guy Ritchie – Cockney (well, mockney) geezer with A-list credentials (although not sure she'd be up for facing The Ex!)
- Any Premier League footballer – let's be honest, Cheryl and VB's absence from British soil means the beautiful game's missing a bit of A-list glamour of late.
- Daniel Radcliffe – he's Hollywood hot, and we all know Cam loves a younger man.