Is Sir Philip Green's daughter Chloe the best reality TV character, like, ever? As anyone who saw MTV's documentary about the opening of Topshop New York last night will know, Sir Phil's mini-me basically stole the show, despite the fact that Kate Moss appeared – not only looking hot but also – gasp! – talking. Still, we only had eyes for Chloe. And here are our five favourite things we learnt about her:
- She gets papped with La Moss, like, a lot: ‘They literally put their camera lens into your car, y'know?'
- She says ‘y'know?' all the time. And a catchphrase is born, y'know?
- She admits to being daddy's little girl – and never have we seen a father look at his child more adoringly: ‘Look at your naughty face!' he gushes, pinching her cheek. Awww....
- People constantly tell her how similar she and Uncle Phil are (we can see where they're coming from).
- She has the inside track on Kate Moss's wardrobe, pulling out a frock and saying: ‘I think Kate might wear this to the opening, but you never know, y'know?'
Chloe Green, we salute you. Bring on the next Toppers instalment!