Another Friday has rolled around and we're already thinking about the pub. Although we possibly won't be drinking outside tonight, due to imminent rainstorms. In the meantime, we suggest you do the following, because we sure are:
1. Gasp in shock and awe as you realise the Beckhams have been married for 10 actual years and drool over David's sexiest shoots to celebrate!
In the past decade they've gone from stereotypical footballer and WAG to style icons. Congrats, you two.
2. Enjoy the sight of several male models dancing to Thriller at the finale of Paul Smith's fashion show in Japan.
So they can't dance properly - who cares? We just like looking at ‘em!
3. Then marvel at the recreation of the famous video. In lego.
Yes, all 13 minutes of it.
4. Work out just how British Andy Murray is with this nifty Murrayometer.
Though let's face it, it doesn't really matter as long as he wins....
5. Applaud the genius of The Uniform Project.
Hip New Yorker Sheena Matheiken wore the same black dress every day for a year (to raise money for charity) while resorting to some innovative styling - and, we hope, Febreze.
6. Book yourself a flight on Air New Zealand.
Because safety briefings have never been so much fun! Or so nude!