Lock up your leather pants! The trailer for Sacha Baron Cohen's new movie has landed, and it doesn't disappoint. As we all know - after he sucked a tampon in the audience of Stella McCartney's show this October - Bruno plays the most camp and outrageous man in fashion. And here's what we learned from the trailer:
- The catchphrase of the summer will be Bruno's ‘Vassap!' No question.
- Bruno has ‘done a Madonna' and adopted an African baby. And called him OJ. Ouch.
- For some reason, Bruno spends a lot of time brandishing a piece of adult equipment while seeking an answer for the eternal question: ‘How do you defend yourself against a man with two dildos?'
- It's not a good idea to wear an all-Velcro suit backstage at a fashion show. Unless you want to annoy everyone.
- We can't wait until Bruno is released on 10 July - it's going to be very, very funny.
- Hannah Marriott
WARNING: contains strong/sexually explicit language