In this week's magazine, we've brought you the latest in nail trends, which happens to be all about jewel inspired shades. From emerald to ruby, this season's colours are almost as good as wearing the real deal.
Top Tips To Wearing This Season's Gem Hues:
- Go for Gold if you're normally a nude or clean nail kind of girl, gold is the nude of the gem world.
- Stick to ruby or berry reds for a skin flattering shade. Whether you're pale or simply not used to wearing much colour, these are universally flattering and will warm up any skin tone.
- Greens work best with a party season fake tan or warmer, darker skintones.
- Match your rings to your nails for added bling!
- When wearing colours, alway seal the ends of your nails with the topp to stop the polish from chipping so easily.
We're currently rocking the Maybelline Forever Strong PRO in Divine Wine 265 £4.09 and it's probably the most trans-seasonal too! Check out our gallery of gem jewelled nail beauties...