Made In Chelsea star Millie Mackintosh recently invited us round for a cup of tea and to film some exclusive video content, including a Q&A about the latest series of the reality show, her top 5 tips for being a Chelsea girl and a tour of her wardrobe. Now we've got the final video in the series for you to watch ahead of tonight's show.
We've previously reported on how Millie has used her makeup artist know-how to create a collection of falsies that are supremely fool-proof and perfectly subtle too. In our exclusive video the reality TV style icon shows us how to create an everyday eye look using her 'Mayfair' lashes and some of her favourite beauty products.
As Millie explains, the 'Mayfair' is the lash from the range which she wears the most and has proved equally popular with customers. Follow Millie's five simple steps for a makeup look you can wear from office to bar and find out how to apply your falsies with no stress in time for your New Year celebrations:
1. Use By Terry Touche Veloutee concealer in number two to eliminate dark circles underneath the eye.
2. Millie says that perfectly polished brows are key to any eye look. So that yours aren't too unruly apply Tom Ford's Brow Sculpter in Chestnut.
3. For a natural eyeshadow use the All About Eve duo by NARS. Apply with a flat eyeshadow brush and sweep the colour over the lid.
4. Apply Full Blown mascara by Laura Mercier to your lashes to help the falsies stick and blend the colour.
5. Time for the 'Mayfair' lash. All the lashes in Millie's range are Latex free which is great for sensitive eyes.
For more info see Millie Mackintosh's website.