We don't know anyone who has more enviably dewy, glowing and line-free skin than model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, so when we found out her aesthetician was Shani Darden - who Jessica Alba also swears by - we had to get in touch to find out her skincare tips.
RHW let slip she has Shani to thank for her pristine complexion in an interview with the Coveteur earlier this week. As well as telling the site she makes sure to drink lots of water and tries to get lots of sleep - she mentioned a miracle product she swears by.
'I use a retinol cream a couple times a week by my aesthetician Shani Darden,' she said. 'It’s great for fine lines, scars and acne.'
Shani's an LA-based skin specialist with her own line of retinol-based products called ReSurface as well as serums and SPFs.
Here are Shani's Top 5 tips for glowing skin like RHW's:
1. Always wash your face at night. Leaving make up and oil left from the day will clog your pores & cause breakouts.
2. Using an at home peel 1-2 times a week will remove dead skin cells which will keep your skin glowing.
3. Exposure to the sun can cause sun spots, wrinkles and your skin to look dull. Always wear a sunscreen no matter what the weather is.
4. Make sure you are getting enough sleep. Lack of sleep not only makes you tired but it makes your skin look tired. Try to get 7-8 hours a night.
5. Don't over exfoliate! Using a chemical or mechanical exfoliate daily can cause breakouts and irritation. Exfoliate 1-2 times a week depending on your skin type.