Just in case you hadn’t noticed, the sun is definitely shining right now, and us beauty ladies cannot help but feel a teensy bit excited about the imminent summer months. Ok, so it might only be March (and we’re only two days into our chocolate-free Lent) but we’re already planning our summer make-up bags. What’s more, we caught up last week with the beauty guru that is Hannah Murray, Topshop’s resident make-up artist, who gave us the full lowdown on how to get the ultimate lived-in, sexy festival eye. Think smouldering shades, a warm summer glow and grunge-chic festival beauty. Sound good? We think so. Plus, this gorgeous look is based on Topshop Unique’s SS14 show, so you’ll be bang on trend to boot. Read on and learn girls…
BEAUTY HOW-TO: THE IBIZA GRUNGE EYE
1. Apply Topshop Beauty Molten Eyes in Pocket Money, £7 under the eye and hook it in the corners of both eyes for a gorgeous, wet-look sheeny finish.
2. Then smooth Molten Eyes in Lilac Rain, £7 over the eyelid and blend with your finger for a sexy, smudgy look.
3. Next, apply the same purple hue underneath the bottom lashes and blend with a brush.
4. To intensify the look and to add a splash of colour, push Chameleon Glow in U-Turn, £8 onto the centre of the eyelid.
5. Use Magic Liner, £6.50, to add extra definition to the eyes.
6. Add 3D Curve Mascara, £10 on to the top lashes only for a wide-eyed look.
7. Finish the look with Lip Cream in Dust, £7- totally gorgeous…
For more information on Topshop Beauty click here...