This week we caught up with singer and DJ extraordinaire Sophie Ellis-Bextor. The English born music girl is a big beauty fan and had all manner of tricks in her makeup bag to show us...
Inside Sophie's makeup bag
- Max Factor Clump Defy Volumising Mascara – "You can load and load eyelashes and still don't get any clumps with this mascara. It gives lashes loads of volume too which is always top on my list of requirements."
- Olay Total Effects Day Moisturiser SPF15 – “I use this as it addresses all my skincare needs for moisturising, anti-ageing and UV protection, sorted in one neat little pot.”
- SK-II LXP Ultimate Revival Essence – “This is really hydrating and makes my skin glow. It also feels gorgeous and velvety which I love.”
- Nioxin System 3 Shampoo, Conditioner and Scalp Treatment – “I love that Nioxin leaves my hair shiny, healthy and most importantly, looking thicker, which is amazing and this three step treatment is so easy to use.”
- La Prairie Skin Caviar Foundation in Porcelain Blush – “This is my one luxury, I’ve been using it for years and it comes with a little concealer. It really smoothes and moisturises your skin and I am completely hooked on it.”
- Barry M Nail Varnish – “I love the colours of these nail varnishes and they're a great price point too. I’m really liking a grey nail at the moment.”
- MAC Lipstick in Vegas Volt – “This coral shade is my favourite, it works with my skintone which is quite fair and is my fail-safe lipstick.”
- Eyelure False Eyelashes – “I use these when I’m singing or DJ-ing to make my eyes pop - they're a party must-have.”
- Shu Uemura Eye Shadow – “I am a real makeup girl, especially eyeshadows, and I love the blues and greens that Shu Uemura do best of all. The pigment and texture are unbeatable.”
- Broadway Nails – “My nails are quite short so I use these when I’m working to make them longer and stronger.”
Sophie Ellis-Bextor is the Hair Ambassador for Nioxin