You'll remember Rosie Fortescue kindly invited Grazia Daily to her plush pad earlier this month to give us a tour of her wardrobe. After showing us her winter essentials, we chatted all things Made In Chelsea from Mark Francis' sharp tailoring to Millie Mackintosh's sleek style and why it's essential to have a decent manicure. Rosie also revealed she's somewhat of a beauty guru, reguarly dishing out advice on her blog atfashionforte.com.
'I love beauty products and am really into nail varnish,' she told us. 'My favourite shade at the moment is Essie's Bahama Mama, which is a deep purple. I love playing around with different lipsticks too and enjoy brightening up an outfit in the evening with red lipstick.'
With this in mind, we took the chance to take a closer look inside the star's beauty bag - oh, and we filmed it for your viewing pleasure too. So click play on the video above to see Rosie talking through her makeup essentials and scroll down to shop the products below. Bring on that Fortescue glow...
1. Philip Kingsley Elasticizer, £22.30 www.feelunique.com
2. Fracas Silkening Body Lotion, £36.27 shop.nordstrom.com
3. Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre, £17.50 www.cultbeauty.co.uk
4. Nivea SOS Lip Balm, £3.36 www.boots.com
5. Perricone MD Hypo-Allergneic Nourishing Moisturizer, £59.50 www.harrods.com
6. Mavala nail polish in Monde Video, www.mavala.co.uk
7. Optrex brightening eye drops, £2.99, www.boots.com
WATCH Rosie giving us a tour of her winter wardrobe here