We were so excited to get the chance to meet Kim Kardashian last week when she flew into town with sisters Khloe and Kourtney to promote the new Kardashian Kollection at Dorothy Perkins. The star is just as beautiful in the flesh as she appears in all the pap shots which left us wondering how we could get a piece of the Kimmy look. Who better to show us than beauty blogger Tanya Burr who had her own brush with Hollywood's A-list this week when she walked the red carpet at the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 London premiere wearing a suitably glam Coast dress and Mulberry Clemmie clutch.
She's previously delved through her makeup bag to give us insight into Brigitte Bardo's 60s siren look, Taylor Swift's all-American style, Made In Chelsea star Millie Mackintosh's party look, Katy Perry's sparkly eye makeup, Emma Stone's winged eyeliner, Audrey Hepburn's timeless look, the gorgeous Victoria's Secret models glowing cheeks and luscious lips, Lana Del Rey's modern 60's look and Olivia Palermo's natural rosy complexion, so we can't wait to find out how to pull off a Kim K's pretty and polished makeup...
Hi guys, today I'm going to give you a step-by-step guide to the glamorous Kim Kardashian's make-up look.
1. Kim's foundation is absolutely perfect and flawless with a full coverage. Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation is great for a Kim look and used with a buffing brush you will avoid having a cakey finish.
2. Use a powder for the brows. Kim's brows are very thick and full but not too dark so simply run the powder through your brows thickening slightly to achieve her strong brow look.
3. Eyeshadow is a key part of Kim's look and she often sports a shimmery and smokey eye. Start by using a light gold colour and sweep the across the lid, up to the crease and into the tear duct with a blending brush. Next run a warm brown colour through the crease and blend it in for a soft finish.
4. Use a black gel liner and brush to create Kim's signature liner look. Run the liner right into the tear duct, across the lash line and finish with a little flick at the end thickening at the outer corner.
5. Run a deep brown shadow under the eye, taking it quite low down to get Kim's look. Then run a charcoal eyeliner across the waterline and add lots of mascara. Add false lashes here if you want to accentuate Kim's dramatic look.
6. For the skin, use a light concealer under the eye as Kim always wear lots of this to contour her face and bring light to it. Next take a bronzer to contour the cheeks, place this quite strongly in the hollows of your cheek as Kim has really prominent cheek bones. After this, take a powder highlighter and place this on top of the cheek bones to accentuate the face. Finish off the skin with a peachy blush which Kim often wears and apply this to the apples of the cheeks. Another tip is to put your powder highlighter under the brow bone and a slight amount down the nose to make it look smaller.
7. Line the lips with a natural colour and finish off with a pretty nude lip gloss for a glamorous Kim Kardashian look!