Earlier this week, we were lucky enough to catch up with Mel Arter, International Makeup Artist and Max Factor Ambassador to have a natter about all things beauty! Having worked with some of Hollywood’s hottest- Kate Blanchett, Sienna Miller and Naomi Campbell to name a few, Mel clearly has some of the best beauty tricks of the trade up her sleeve! Check out Mel’s fave products below- take note, ladies!
1. Estee Lauder Day Wear Tint Release, £36. Skin is all about radiance. This product is genius in that it releases a warm tint to my skin with a beautiful subtle glow. Perfect for hangovers.
2. Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint, £21. I don't like foundation on myself. This gives the right coverage for me personally. I love how sheer and silky the finish is.
3. Max Factor Clump Defy Mascara, £10.99. I like a cleanly defined lash as usually my liner takes over.
4. YSL Shocking Eyeliner, £24- I love the felt tip applicator. I can do my eyeliner with this in 30 seconds. So easy.
5. Givenchy Mister Light Corrective Pen, £23. On those extra tired eye days I can't be without this. It’s so thin that it leaves no tell-tale signs on the skin.
6. Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush in Soft Pink, £5.99. Youthful cheeks in a pot, I always dab this on around 4 o clock when I'm having a lull and it perks me right up.
7. Givenchy Croisiere Healthy Glow Powder, £33. Every girl needs her bronzer and this is the right one for me.
8. Carmex, £2.55- Still my fav lip balm. After several months of winter it was the only thing that kept my lips from looking like something out of Jurassic Park.