Book in for a complimentary Bobbi Brown Makeup Lesson by calling 0870 034 2566 or visit Bobbibrown.co.uk to find your nearest studio.
Back in September we reported that Katie Holmes had been announced as the first celebrity face of Bobbi Brown and now our Beauty Editor Lauren Murdoch-Smith has received the full Bobbi Brown treatment from the brand's Senior Make-up Artist George Pelosi. Lauren teamed up with George and YouTube channel Fashtag to shoot a simple how-to video so you can recreate Katie's radiant beauty look at home. Both the actress and Bobbi Brown are known for natural beauty so it was no wonder that Katie was chosen as the first Hollywood star to act as ambassador for the brand which previously used models Jessica Hart and Lily Aldridge as well as Bobbi's friends.
Watch the video above to discover George's step-by-step guide to achieving the makeup look that Katie wore in her Bobbi Brown campaign from the healthy flush of colour to the natural eye makeup and see how Lauren is transformed with a 5 step process:
1. Prep: Hydrating Eye Cream (£29) and Hydrating Face Cream (£36)
2. Base: Creamy Corrector (£18) and Creamy Concealer Kit (£24) · Foundation Stick (£28) and Sheer Finish Pressed Powder (£24)
3. Cheeks: Bronzing Powder in Medium (£27) and Blush in Rose Petal (£18)
4. Lips: Creamy Lipstick in Rose Petal · Shimmer Lip Gloss in Rose Sugar (£17)
5. Eyes: Eye Shadow in Ivory and Cement (£16.50 each) · Long wear Gel Eyeliner (£17) · Eye Shadow in Mahogany and Grey (£16.50 each)