For Aerin Lauder, the world of beauty is pretty much in her blood, so we were over the moon to hear that Aerin’s exclusive make-up collection will be expanded come November with the addition of five stellar fragrances, as if one wasn’t enough…
When Aerin Lauder launched her global luxury lifestyle brand back in 2011, including homewear, footwear and jewellery, we couldn’t wait to get our hands on her beauty line, too, and from 2012 onwards, her ultra-chic palettes and brushes have had us Grazia ladies truly smitten. Breaking news this morning reveals that Aerin now plans to make her first foray into fragrance, and she’s doing it in a big way, with a quintet of gorgeously feminine fragrances!
Aerin says, “One of my earliest memories is fragrance. When I think about certain people and moments in my life, fragrance is always involved- whether it’s smelling honeysuckle for the first time or gardenias in my hair when I got married. They all evoke memories and stories and moods”. Lauder believes that an entire fragrance wardrobe was key to her collection because she wanted to provide a scent for every mood and time of year. The only problem we’re going to have is deciding which is our favourite!
The attention to detail in the packaging is typical of the gorgeously feminine Aerin- each glass bottle is topped by a different coloured stone that reflects the colour of one of the ingredients in the scent. What’s more, the outer boxes feature patterns used in Lauder fabrics- we love! With fragrance and lifestyle blended together so beautifully, we just cannot wait to get our pretty paws all over these. The perfect autumn boudoir essential, we say.
5 Reasons Why We Love Aerin Lauder
1. Her grandma is Estee Lauder- now, that really is pretty cool. Guaranteed street-cred, we think.
2. Beauty is in her DNA- she’s been watching beauty trends for the past 20 years, so has some seriously impressive knowledge about how women want to look and what they want out of a product.
3. She’s made beauty effortless and easy- Aerin make-up started off as a capsule collection made up of seven essential products- saving our beauty-bags from splitting at the seams.
4. She has two teenage sons and is still the epitome of femininity
5. She loves Japanese food- Aerin’s staple lunch al desko is picked up daily from her local Japanese deli. She even eats it in bed with her husband