Beauty Blogger Tanya Burr has previously given us a guide to Brigitte Bardot's 60s siren look, Taylor Swift's all-American style, Millie Mackintosh's party look, Katy Perry's sparkly eye makeup, Emma Stone's winged eyeliner, Lana Del Rey's modern 60's look, Olivia Palermo's natural rosy complexion, and Keira Knightley's Awards Season look, but this week she's delving into cosmetics bag for a date night makeup tutorial. The key here to this look is a glowing complexion, soft, shimmering eyes and a pop of colour on the lips. Take it away Tanya...
Hi everyone, this week I am giving you a step by step guide on how to achieve the perfect make-up for a date night…
1. Start with a light but glowing foundation to get your skin looking really fresh and radiant.
2. Keep your brows natural. Apply a little bit of powder through the natural shape if you need it.
3. Take a light pink shimmery shade and sweep over the lid to make a pretty base for the eyeshadow. Next take a brown or grey shade and blend this through the socket for shape and definition.
4. Use a gel liner and run a thin amount across the lash line to really bring out the eyes. For a soft but defined look, take a brown kohl across the waterline to warm up the eyes and make them stand out. Finish off the eyes with lots of your favourite mascara.
5. Use a concealer under the eyes to get your skin looking even and bright then put bronzer through the hollows of your cheeks and your temples to sculpt your face. Take a pretty light pink blush to achieve a pretty feminine look.
6. For the lips, because the eyes are soft and pretty I would go for a really bright fuchsia hue to really set the makeup off and ensure you stand out. Apply your favourite colour all over the lips and then you're good to go!