Beauty How-To: Get Gwyneth Paltrow's Makeup In The Max Factor Campaign
Loving the Leather and Liner Combo...
Makeup artist Mel Arter has flown all over the world with Grazia team beauty, painting the faces for numerous beauty shoots, so needless to say we were totally thrilled when we got the news that she had been signed as Max Factor’s new brand ambassador in August this year, joining the ranks of Max Factor legends Pat McGrath and Caroline Barnes.
And what better way to brighten up a grey Thursday than with a lovely snap of the aforementioned Mel, posing with the beautiful Gwyneth Paltrow for the latest Max Factor campaign. Don’t they look lovely?
Now, it’s certainly true to say that no one works a slick of black liner and a shimmering bronzer better than Gwyneth, indeed, the star renowned for sticking to what she knows. And we say why not - but it’s still pretty exciting to see Gwyneth playing the cosmetic chameleon and pulling off some different beauty looks for Max Factor, based on the many different roles she plays in real life. (That’s model, actress, mother and singer in case you’ve been hiding under a rock for the last few years).
In the first of many looks to come, we see Gwyneth positively glowing and fabulously flawless as she plays ‘The Artist.’ Want in? Of course you do…
1. Treat your face to a slick of Max Factor Facefinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation .
2. Blend Smoky Eye Effect Eye Shadow in Purple Dust across the whole eyelid, intensifying the effect with Colour X-pert Eyeliner in Black drawn along the upper lash line.
3. Smudging a touch of Smoky Eye Effect Eye Shadow in Purple Dust across the lower lashes with a cotton bud will intensify them...
4. Add a dash of Masterpiece Colour Precision Eye Shadow in Pearl Beige to the inner eye.
5. Volumise and lengthen lashes with a sweep of False Lash Effect Fusion mascara in Black.
6. Work Gwyneth’s blush rush by applying Miracle Touch Creamy Blush in Soft Pink across the cheekbone.
7. A swipe of Lipfinity Lipstick in Almost Almond and you are there!
For even more Gwyneth style inspiration check out the gallery above for our fave Miss Paltrow looks ever.