Not only is Peony Lim a total style icon and fash-blogger supreme, she's also drop-dead gorgeous and a true beauty, which led us to think that the contents of her makeup bag might be very interesting indeed... We're huge fans of the way Peony effortlessly pulls herself together, always looking totally fab and super-sophisticated.
We were lucky enough to catch up with Miss Lim last week who was more than happy to spill the beans on her beauty booty...
1. Eve Lom Cleanser, £40 for 50ml - Nothing removes makeup, mascara the whole works, like this product. You don't feel rubbed raw after, you just feel clean and exfoliated. I couldn't live without it.
2. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Balm, £1.89 - I obsessively put lip balm on as my lips can get very dry in London, this never makes you feel sick from an over powering fragrance and works wonderfully, it isn't thick and yuck, it's more like putting moisturiser.
3. Diorshow Extase Mascara, £23 - I have long lashes but they are quite fine so this mascara is great for pumping them up without crumbling.
4. By Terry Teint Delectation, £63.50 and Eclat de Rose Tinted Moisturiser, £60 - It smells wonderful and is very gentle on sensitive skin like mine. The colours are soft and don't make you peachy which I hate. Its just the right amount of coverage.
5. Caron Powders, £38.50 - I hate glittery powders unless you are on holiday. Its nearly impossible to get bronzer without shimmer now, so I stick with this classic French brand. I think the French are really beauty experts. I use a invisible setting power from them and then a bronzer on the top.
7. Barry M Liquid Eye Liner, £4.79 - They are super reasonably priced so you can throw them away as soon as the sponge brush goes.
8. Chanel Nail Varnish, £18 - The best colours and a long lasting finish.
9. Maison and Pearson Hairbrush - Pasted on from my grandmother. I just don't think you can beat this brand.
10. Dr Sebagh High Maintenance, £95 - So great for dry and sensitive skin. It's a new find but I love it.