Have you seen them? You know what we're talking about: those pics of Kate Moss at the CR Fashion book party in Paris last night wearing a bejewelled catsuit and jacket. But this isn't any old catsuit + jacket, this is a menswear grain de poudre jacket teamed with a diamante bodysuit hot off Saint Laurent's Autumn Winter 2013 catwalk - yes, it's straight from Hedi Slimane's latest collection which showed during PFW just a day before!
Mrs. Hince had paps all in a frenzy at the Hotel Shangri-La and here at Grazia HQ, we've got serious leg and bum envy. Just how does the party-loving, cigarette-smoking 39-year-old keep those legs and that pert derriere in such good nick?
Well aside from her healthy diet and rumours of an in-house Pilates reformer (jel), we reckon she’s been getting a helping hand from a few butt-firming and anti-cellulite products. And luckily for you there’s a whole host of tip top wonders that are flooding the bodycare market this month. From caffeine infused gels to creams that promise centimetre loss within weeks, the next generation of firming has landed and we’re pretty excited about it. Here our pick of the top 5…
1. Avon Anew Clinical Laser Shape Pro, £15 - this wonder gel sinks in quickly and gets to work straight away. Keep in the fridge for a cooling treatment post-shower or bath.
2. Clarins Body Lift Cellulite Control, £36 (available from April) - beauty editors have never been so excited about a product than the arrival of this. Only a month to wait now! As always with Clarins, the light texture sinks in well and it smells delish too.
3. Dr Ceuticals Sculpting Cellulite Treatment, £16.99 - this clever guy firms and tones you to within an inch of your life, quite literally. Expect up to 0.8cm loss around the buttocks and 0.7cm around the top of the legs/hip area.
4. Etat Pur Caffeine, £11.30 - this purse-friendly buy contains caffeine which is arguably the best cellulite-buster out there. This comes from a pure green coffee extract which targets fatty deposits and stubborn areas on the thighs and bum.
5. Rodial Size Zero, £55 - despite the larger price tag, this tub of firming cream is a god-send. It contains rose and citrus scent to make application a little more enjoyable and contains a super ingredient called Pro-Svetyl to tighten and firm skin like no other.