Chanel AW13 (Jason Lloyd Evans)
When we heard the words ‘Chanel’ and ‘pop-up’, us beauty ladies knew that something truly amazing was on its way this festive season. Ready for it? Hair and beauty expert Josh Wood has just joined forces with Chanel to launch an awesome nail bar pop-up at his Lansdowne Mews Atelier salon. If that wasn’t enough to pique your interest, the legend that is Mr Wood chose none other than Chanel colour technician Marian Newman to offer her nail services to all you lovely ladies. Housed on the ground floor of the building, Marian and her team of nail technicians will be on hand (quite literally) to offer a full range of Chanel manicures and nail services. Team Grazia beauty were lucky enough to head down to the salon last week and can confirm that this is officially the beauty destination of AW 2013. Read on to find out why…
Inside the pop-up nail bar at Josh Wood's salon
6 REASONS WHY WE LOVE CHANEL'S POP-UP NAIL BAR AT JOSH WOOD ATELIER:
1. You’ll be spoilt for colour choice: With every Chanel nail colour to choose from, we guarantee there’s a shade for everyone, whether you’re off to your work Christmas party, Christmas wedding or hot date night, you’ll be properly spoilt for choice.
2. You can relax in Chanel furnishings: Seriously- there are even Chanel monogrammed cushions.
3. The smoothies are delicious: Every time we head down to Josh Wood Atelier, the first thing we do is order one of the scrummy smoothies. The perfect (and healthy) complement to your mani? We think so.
4. It’s the perfect place for celeb-spotting: If, like us, you love a good people-watching session then you’re in the right place- the likes of Alexa Chung and Elle Macpherson are all frequent visitors to Josh Wood’s salon.
5. You get a present when you leave: All nail services include a Chanel nail colour of your choice to take home with you- perfect for when your mani chips 5 days later and you’re left rummaging to find a colour to match.
6. It’s super-exclusive: It’s called a pop-up for a reason girls- this nail bar isn’t going to hang around for long. Take our advice and head down pronto- even if it’s only to make all your girlfriends jealous come Friday night at the pub…
Josh Wood Atelier can be found at 6 Lansdowne Mews, London, W11. For more information or to book an appointment visit www.joshwoodcolour.com or call 02033930977.