Just over two weeks ago, we made a location house in north west London our home for the day to shoot our Beauty Team girl crush Cheryl. The face of L'Oreal's infamous hair styling product Elnett, we were given an exclusive interview, cover shoot and beauty story for our big Christmas bumper issue, which is out today people!
As one of Britain's favourite celebrities, we had expected a 'rider' list that would take us a while to source. However, with our Cheryl, this wasn't the case, her only request was a mug for her tea!
So here are the 10 things we learnt about Cheryl:
1. She likes to drink tea on set in a mug, tea doesn't taste the same in a paper cup!
2. Cheryl loves Jo Malone candles and her favourite one? English Pear and Freesia Home Candle, £38
3. Cheryl had been stuck in New York's Sandy hurricane, which prevented her from having her well deserved holiday.
4. Cheryl's star sign is Cancer, the same as our Beauty Editor Lauren Murdoch-Smith and they both agreed on their traits, 'sensitive and loyal'
5. She called us 'You lot are the Girls Aloud of The Fashion World', this will stay with us forever!
6. We couldn't help peeking at her new Proenza Schouler stiletto shoes which she had bought in New York.
7. When Cheryl's in New York, her first shopping pit stops are Saks and Bloomingdales.
8. When we asked her about turning 30 and what she'll be doing to celebrate, she said she was going to have a big party but ‘a surprise party is my idea of hell. I’d want to know what I was going to wear, who was going to be there. I’d like a surprise gift but not a party.’
9. Cheryl loves Stella McCartney's Sportswear. ‘It’s so flattering.’ So do we!
10. At the end of the shoot Cheryl sat down and watched Rihanna’s Shine Like a Diamond Video on her laptop. Well, we're guessing she wanted to stick around and hang out with us a bit more!
Check out our exclusive behined the scenes video with Cheryl here.