Blumarine & Giambattista Valli
If you're looking for an early Spring update without going for the 'Karlie' chop, then look no further than the beauty section of this week's issue and you'll discover the latest hair trend that we spotted on the Spring/Summer catwalks. Hair accessories may be big for the season but the good news is, everyone can benefit from this particualr on trend hair accessory because it's none other than your ear! Yes, that's right, your ear is the latest must-have accessory for your hair this season. Tucking your hair behind your ears is not only a style everyone can achieve, it's also the cheapest and easiest update for Spring.
So how do you successfully achieve the trend? Here are a few simple rules that you must abide by to ensure a fail proof style...
1. Keep the style sleek and clean on top. It can be as flyaway as you like from below the ears but the top section needs to be flyaway free.
2. Keep the top of your hair sleek and polished but non greasy with a spritz of Sebastian Professional Shine Crafter, £15 to keep control.
3. Secure hiar behind the ears so that it stays in place using a simple bobby pin.
4. For a stronger look, wear a middle parting otherwise stick to wearing your parting how you prefer but make sure there's a clear line to keep it in keeping with the clean style
5. Do team your new sleek with one of this season's bold, graphic prints. Remember minimal hair, bold wardrobe.
Yes, anyone can do it! Even if you have a short style, you can still embrace the trend.