Made In Chelsea arrived back on our screens this week and we'd be lying if we said we weren't enormously excited. As well as watching Jamie and Spencer get emotional and Louise attract all kinds of male attention the cast member we're most looking forward to catching up with in series four is beautiful heiress Millie Mackintosh. Since series three Millie has continued dating rapper Professor Green and launched her own eyelash range - so we were dying to know how to pull of her polished Chelsea look. And who better to talk us through it than Millie's friend and beauty blogger extraordinaire Tanya Burr? She's previously delved through her makeup bag to give us insight into this season's Autumn/Winter make up, as well as Katy Perry's sparkly eye makeup, Emma Stone's winged eyeliner, Audrey Hepburn's timeless look, the gorgeous Victoria's Secret models glowing cheeks and luscious lips, Lana Del Rey's modern 60's look and Olivia Palermo's natural rosey compexion so we can't wait to explore Lana's beauty regime and get the Del Rey makeover.
Hey guys, today I am going to give you a step-by-step guide to getting the gorgeous Millie Mackintosh's glamourous make-up look.
1. Start by using a glowing foundation, NARS Sheer Glow is the perfect foundation for getting Millie's radiant skin.
2. Next run brow pencil through the brows for a polished but natural finish.
3. For the eyes, start by applying a matte base to make the eyeshadow last and then apply a golden sparkly eyeshadow such as Urban Decay's 'Half Baked' which is perfect on tanned skin for a party look, run this across
the lid and blend and under the eye as well. Intensify the eye look by running a chocolate brown kohl colour across the water line. For extra sparkle, you could add a glitter pigment at this stage as well.
4. Apply mascara and then apply lashes - Millie has just brought out her own lash range, her 'Soho' lashes are amazingly flattering and they are what I used on Millie in the look.
5. Apply bronzer through the cheekbones and the temples for extra definition and to add shape and warmth to the face. Next apply a subtle pinky blush to give the cheeks extra warmth.
6. A red lip is always a great party look. To get the lips looking extra defined and perfect, start by using a red lip liner and then fill in the lips with your favourite red colour. And there you go - a perfect Millie party look, great for Christmas parties!