Maria, founder of Rodial
This week we caught up with the lovely Maria Hatzistefanis, cosmetic queen and founder of cult beauty brand Rodial. Their targeted and results-driven products are hugely popular amongst the Hollywood glitterati, including Victoria Beckham, Beyonce and Angelina. It's rumoured that even Lady Gaga is a fan! Rodial, which was started back in 1999, continues to go from strength to strength so we decided to catch up with Maria (AKA Mrs Rodial) and find out exactly how she keeps that flawless face of hers looking so youthful...
Inside Maria's makeup bag
- I love Batiste Dry Shampoo to add volume to my hair and refresh in between blow dries.
- Rodial BB Venom Skin Tint and Eye are my new staples for getting a flawless complexion and hiding eye bags. With added sy-nake they also work to smooth out any lines and wrinkles!
- I use Nip+Fab No Needle Fix as a primer to even and plump my skin before make-up.
- I love Bobbi Brown and Chanel eyeshadows, they do the best shades for that natural, smoky look. My favourites are Bobbi Brown’s Ombre Nacree and Chanel Ombres Contraste Duo in Taupe-Delicat.
- My top mascara for day to night is Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping mascara, ideal for layering to add loads of volume!
- I keep my lips conditioned and looking fabulous with Rodial Glamstick, a new lip butter available in 3 to-die-for shades.
- To feel refreshed after a busy day, I spritz Clean Fragrance onto my wrists and around the room, it's so calming.
To see inside more stars' makeup bags, from Millie Mackintosh to Jourdan Dunn click here.