If you're anything like us, you probably spend a fair old amount of time looking at pictures like the ones above and wondering how the heck you can get hair that blooming perfect. Right? Afterwards, you probably spend even more time sitting in front of the mirror and trying, and then failing, to recreate it. Luckily for us session stylist supreme and Grazia fave Adam Reed is here to show us exactly how to achieve the perfect modern curls at home. Just watch the video below...
1. Spritz a good dose of texturising spray into dry hair and roughly blowdry to give hairs loads of guts and long-lasting hold.
2. Divide hair into random sections.
3. Use a wide barrelled tong like this Babyliss one to wind the lenghts of the hair up to the roots and hold for 10 seconds let before letting the hair slip off the tong.
4. Take extra care with that front section!
5. Dont pull the tong out of the hair - let the hair fall off the tong...
6. Use a dressing brush to gently bush trough those curls.
7. There you have it!