Tonight the red carpet will be rolled out in Leicester Square for the premiere of Anna Karenina, the romantic tragedy set in high society Russia in the late 19th century, which stars our very own British beauty and face of Chanel, Keira Knightley.
Grazia Daily attended the press conference for the highly-anticipated film yesterday (when Keira dished on that 'impossible dance') but in Camp Beauty, it’s the actress' romantic, ethereal looks that have us all in an oligarchy spin.
With the catwalk full of Anna K-inspired makeup looks, we’re willing on the cold weather (sorry, people) so that we can rock an outdoors-y pink cheek glow, rouge lips and a faux-fur Russian hat, not to mention a chandelier earring!
Okay, so we might not be donning a bustle (they're really not that practical for the daily commute), but our gallery above gives you more than enough beauty inspiration for nailing that Russian glamour.
TOP 5 TIPS FOR THE ANNA KARENINA LOOK
- The must-have scent: Chanel’s Cuir De Russie
- A ruddy, red cheek: Opt for a cream blusher if possible, adds to the effect
- A stained rouge lip: Pat on for a more authentic Anna K look
- Simple OR extravagant hair: A simple middle parting or a wild, voluminous up do
- Ditch the fake tan: Pale skin only, girls!