Not a day's gone by recently when we haven't spotted a picture of Blake Lively on the set of the final season of Gossip Girl. What we don't understand about this lady is how she can look as effortlessly gorgeous while she goofs around with her cast mates between takes as she does on the red carpet. In order to explore this question further we asked beauty blogger, Tanya Burr to talk us through getting Blake's natural, glowing makeup look.
The blogger has already given us an insight into Natalie Portman's 'simple yet glamorous look', but she jumped at the chance of explaining Blake's boho chic beauty including that signature mole!
1. Begin with applying quite a light textured foundation as Blake's skin looks very natural.
2. Next use a quad with warm shimmery colours in, I love Revlon's palette in Decadent. Take the lightest shadow and blend it across the whole lid, then take a deeper gold colour and blend it into the crease and along the lash line to add definition.
3. Blake's signature look includes a super shimmery light eyeshadow blended into the inner corners of her eyes, I think MAC's eyeshadow in Nylon is perfect for this step.
4. Apply plenty of mascara to your top and bottom lashes!
5. Then use a cream coloured kohl pencil along the waterline - this will make your eyes appear bigger!
6. Use a bronzer to add a sun kissed glow to the skin then apply a peachy shimmery blush to the apples of the cheeks.
7. Blake has been wearing quite a sophisticated deep rosy lip colour recently. In my video makeup which you can watch below I used Revlon's lipstick in Soft Rose as I think it's the perfect Blake Lively colour!
8. Complete the makeup with powdering the skin to set the makeup then add a gloss in a similar colour to the lipstick to the lips!
And that's it! I love Blake Lively's makeup look, she always looks so boho chic yet sophisticated and glamorous!