Ooh we do appear to have rather a girl crush on the beautiful Jessica Biel. It seems like not a day goes by when we aren’t drooling over one or another of her outfits. And don’t even get us started on her awe inspiring and chameleon-like beauty tendencies - Who know that one girl could have so many cool beauty looks up her couture sleeve? Jessica recently admitted that boyfriend Justin play a mega role in her sartorial outfit choices and most significantly perhaps, in the design of her suitable enormous engagement ring. "When I walk out of the closet after getting dressed in the morning, I'll go like this [turns palms upwards as if to say, 'Well?']. And he goes like this [shakes head no]. Then he picks again. It's hilarious," she said. Hmmm... All of this has left us wondering whether he’s been helping her with her beauty looks too?!
When La Biel emerged for one of her Total Recall premiere appearances last weekend, we can't deny that while everyone else Grazia HQ was swooning all over her Dior Couture, we beauty department gals were far too preoccupied with cooing over her nails, which were not only amazing in themselves, but also matched blooming shoes too! PURE GENIUS we hear you cry! After a week of pestering our fave manicurists for an exact ‘how to’ (we want the very very same natch), the divine A list nail expert David Barton came up with the goods.
Read on and learn ladies!
- Begin by filing your nails down so that they are all the same length and shape.
- Apply a basecoat to all 10 fingers and leave it to dry for a teeny minute.
- Next it’s time for two thin coats of the lovely Maybelline Forever Strong in Ivory Rose. Be patient and sit still while you wait for it to dry. DON’T try and change the channel on the telly/root for anything in your handbag or change your outfit during this step
- Apply Nail Rock Wraps in Silver to a third of the nail to get that inverted half-moon effect.
- File of excess wrap in a downward motion.
- Apply a top coat to seal.
- HEY PRESTO - you're working J-Biel's nails.
Be sure to tweet us pic of your best efforts to @Graziabeauty.