Serious Olympic fever is going down at Grazia Towers people! The countdown is nearly over and we are feeling very proud and full of London love. It seems that one of our favourite fragrance brands, Jo Malone London, is feeling the same way and to celebrate the Olympics it has a little treatlet on offer for all it’s customers.
The Olympic illustrations
In celebration of one of the biggest months in the capital’s history, Jo Malone London will be customising their signature cream and black boxes with a beautiful illustration of your choice of one of London iconic landmarks. Now the hard bit for us would be deciding which landmark to choose – tops votes at Grazia Daily have been Big Ben, the London Eye and Tower Bridge! This special opportunity will be available in select London Boutiques and exclusively in Selfridges with a minimum spend of £60 on any of their products.
So that you can mark your Olympic diaries girls, here’s the list of participating stores and dates:
- Sloane St – Friday 27th, Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th July
- Brook St – Friday 27th, Saturday 28th July, Friday 3rd, Saturday 4th, Sunday 5th, Friday 10th, Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th Aug
- Covent Garden – Friday 27th, Saturday 28th July, Saturday 4th, Sunday 5th and Sunday 12th August
- Self Ox St – Friday 3rd, Saturday 4th, Sunday 5th and Friday 10th August
- Westfield Stratford – Saturday 28th, Sunday 29th July, Thursday 2nd, Friday 3rd, Saturday 4th, Sunday 5th, Friday 10th, Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th August
Get buying beauties and let us know what sketches you go for, it's pretty hard to choose.