Since the UK's first Victoria's Secret store opened yesterday we have been feeling super inspired by the beauty look of the VS Angels. We just can't stop craving the glowing skin, smouldering eyes and glossy lips of the likes of Rosie-Huntington Whiteley, Adriana Lima and Miranda Kerr. To find out how to get their makeup, we spoke to Tanya Burr, a blogger who knows what it takes! Tanya has recreated the makeup and hair of more than 10 of the angels on her YouTube beauty channel. Now she's told Grazia Daily what you need to get Victoria's Secret glam!
1. Firstly you need to take a luminous medium coverage foundation, the luminosity in the foundation will give you that VS Angel glow, whilst the medium coverage will perfect your skin without making it look caked in makeup. I love the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation.
2. Next you need to take a shimmery gold eyeshadow, I love MAC Woodwinked, and sweep it across the lid.
3. Blend a brown shimmery eye pencil into the roots of your top and bottom lash line (note, we're using brown not black to create a softer smoky eye)
4. Apply lots of mascara and a set of natural looking false eyelashes - individual lashes are best!
5. To finish off your skin you will need to add bronzer to get that sun kissed look that all the VS Angels have, then apply a peachy pink coloured blush to the apples of your cheeks. Choose a blush with a subtle shimmer in it to add extra glow to your skin.
All posts must obey the house rules, if you object to any comments please let us know and we'll take the appropriate action.
Jim Chapman (Wed Jul 25 13:12:22 BST 2012): Very proud of you Tan!
Heidi Lorentzen (Wed Jul 25 13:31:18 BST 2012): I love this video! The look is gorgeous, it's both simple and really elegant at the same time.. BIG thumbs up :)
Hayley Talbot (Wed Jul 25 13:31:43 BST 2012): Ahhh so amazing! You are amazing Tanya and So is Jim. xx xx Love all your work and videos/vlogs xx.
Emma Clarke (Wed Jul 25 13:33:06 BST 2012): Looking gorgeous as ever! Well done this is amazing!
Vanessa Garcia (Wed Jul 25 13:35:20 BST 2012): Yay! Tanya Burr is my absolute favorite beauty guru and makeup artist :) So happy that you featured her content!
Madeline Elise Boyd (Wed Jul 25 13:37:39 BST 2012): I love Tanya's tutorials! She does some of the best tutorials on youtube and her looks are always stunning. I love the Rosie Huntington Whiteley tutorial especially!
Madeline Elise Boyd (Wed Jul 25 13:44:58 BST 2012): hahaa I love UK beauty gurus, its a minor obsession
Ruth Crilly (Wed Jul 25 13:45:45 BST 2012): Go Tanya, you look amazing! xxx
Lizzie Neale (Wed Jul 25 13:47:10 BST 2012): Love this look, love Tanya! xx
Sara Greene (Wed Jul 25 13:50:17 BST 2012): Love Tanya's make up tutorials been subbed to her since the beginning!
Laurence Keating (Wed Jul 25 13:56:56 BST 2012): An amazing look done by an amazing make-up artist. THE best Victoria's Secret tutorial around.
Lisa Holmes (Wed Jul 25 13:57:01 BST 2012): super advice! will try out at the w/e! the Vitalumiere Aqua was used on me when I was a bridesmaid a few weeks ago and it was great!
Hiba Rashid (Wed Jul 25 13:59:43 BST 2012): as always, brilliant, Tanya! xx
Andrea Schuh (Wed Jul 25 14:10:13 BST 2012): I love the VS-look and your tutorials Tanya! you are so talented and seem to have such a nice personality as well. I wish you all the best! ♥ hugs&kisses from Austria :-)
Bunchie Bunchie Bunghie (Wed Jul 25 18:36:29 BST 2012): you make everything look so easy and so perfect. I'm your biggest fan tanya. thank you x.
Laura Brady (Wed Jul 25 20:41:37 BST 2012): The thing is though, Tanya is better looking than Miranda Kerr is in the picture haha :)
Sign up for our latest Who What Wear direct to your inbox!
Please enter this information so that Bauer Media Group (the publisher of Grazia)
can keep you up-to-date by email with fantastic offers and promotions. We promise that you can unsubscribe at any
time if you don’t find them interesting and you'll only get messages about things that we've chosen especially for you
from ourselves and our network of great partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.