Since the UK's first Victoria's Secret store opened yesterday we have been feeling super inspired by the beauty look of the VS Angels. We just can't stop craving the glowing skin, smouldering eyes and glossy lips of the likes of Rosie-Huntington Whiteley, Adriana Lima and Miranda Kerr. To find out how to get their makeup, we spoke to Tanya Burr, a blogger who knows what it takes! Tanya has recreated the makeup and hair of more than 10 of the angels on her YouTube beauty channel. Now she's told Grazia Daily what you need to get Victoria's Secret glam!
1. Firstly you need to take a luminous medium coverage foundation, the luminosity in the foundation will give you that VS Angel glow, whilst the medium coverage will perfect your skin without making it look caked in makeup. I love the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation.
2. Next you need to take a shimmery gold eyeshadow, I love MAC Woodwinked, and sweep it across the lid.
3. Blend a brown shimmery eye pencil into the roots of your top and bottom lash line (note, we're using brown not black to create a softer smoky eye)
4. Apply lots of mascara and a set of natural looking false eyelashes - individual lashes are best!
5. To finish off your skin you will need to add bronzer to get that sun kissed look that all the VS Angels have, then apply a peachy pink coloured blush to the apples of your cheeks. Choose a blush with a subtle shimmer in it to add extra glow to your skin.
Sign up for our latest Who What Wear direct to your inbox!
Please enter this information so that Bauer Media Group (the publisher of Grazia)
can keep you up-to-date by email with fantastic offers and promotions. We promise that you can unsubscribe at any
time if you don’t find them interesting and you'll only get messages about things that we've chosen especially for you
from ourselves and our network of great partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.