Chanel’s Pop up make up boutique is officially open in London's Covent Garden and of course, we were first through the doors at the exclusive press event last night. We can report that it’s everything we imagined and more with wall to wall Chanel make-up from nailvarnishes to lipsticks. Quite literally, it’s a one stop shop of Chanel beauty! Here’s what we loved most about the Chanel make-up pop-up...
1. The Nail Bar: Pop in for a paint and shape with your favourite Chanel shade, pay £20 which is redeemable against a purchase. So it’s almost free
2. The Make-Up Décor: What better way to decorate than with lipgloss and polish bottles. Only Chanel could make a shop fitting look chic.
3. The Chanel-egant mime Artist: Placed on an 'oh-so chic' interlocking Cs black box and armed with a 2.55 bag of course, this mime artist put Covent Garden’s regular mime artists to style shame!
4. Rumour has it make-up vending machines are coming to the boutique: So if you’re in need of an instant (calorie free) fix, head to the boutique in the Autumn.
5. Pantone of Chanel colours: No one displays make-up quite like Chanel. Check out the colour blocking displays for easy shade identification
We've been told on good authority that there's plenty more Chanel surprises in store, so you'll just have to make a weekly visit to the boutique from now until December!
But if you want to get a slice of Chanel action, join us for an exclusive Grazia and Chanel Reader event in the pop up boutique on 1st August from 12-8pm, just call 0207 240 2001 to book your place and experience manis, make-up advice and a gorgoeus goody bag! Hurry, they're the hottest tickets in town!
£25 booking fee applies, redeemable against any purchase on the day.