What is it about Kate Bosworth? Just look at her hitting the red carpet in LA last night for the premiere of her new film, 'L!fe Happens'. Is it just us or is she looking younger than ever? Seriously, how HOT does she look? We can't decide if it's that raspberry shade of lipstick, the oh-so-casual side parting or those tousled beach babe waves that’s injected even more youthfulness into her look. That gorgeous Prada dress covered in jewels certainly helps too. But whatever it is, Grazia Daily is hooked and with a few helpful tools in your beauty bag, you can get her look in a doddle.
How to get Kate's look
1. Revlon Lip Butter in 010 Raspberry Pie. Her just ripe berry lips are a shade you probably wore when you were a teenager but hey, that’s the easiest way to knock years off.
2. Revlon Powder Blush in 030 Blushed. The just pinched cheeks, so subtle, who knew that she is wearing blusher
3. Estee Lauder’s new Invisible Make Up Fluid. That skin is good to glow, from red carpet to casual everyday duties, Kate’s skin is a fresh and radiant as a babies. We suggest using this brilliant foundation that's like skin in a tube.
4. Eyeko’s Big Eyes Mascara. Kate’s eyes are already eye-catching but you can fake those big eyelashes with lashing of mascara. Not only will this hero wand define each lash, it’ll add an extra egde of youth too.
5. Bumble & Bumble’s Colour Minded Styling Balm. Kate’s loose waves are styled into a Sloaney school girl comb over to update the beachy look that Kate is known for. This balm will protect coloured hair as well as help style your Bosworth ‘do.
We're locking ourselves in the beauty cupboard pronto and won't emerge until we're K-Bos perfect. Will you be giving the look a go too?