Don't hate us, but we’ve gone a bit jet-set in the beauty department this month. First off it was Rio de Janeiro last week and today, it's time to head off to New York to cover fashion week. Whoop! So it’s a good job we’re pros at traveling because packing for a trip like this takes some practice.
Aside from the huuuge pile of clothes we had to squeeze into our case for our fashion week wardrobe, it was our beauty edit that we’re most proud of. In particular, can we flag up for your attention our in-flight beauty bag? Here are our top ten heroes...
1. Weleda Skin Food-the only moisturiser able to handle dry cabin skin
2. Clarins Extra Firming Lip & Contour Balm-to protect your eyes and de-puff whilst in the air
3. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Fresh and Hydrating Cream Compact Makeup-for touch down skin perfection
4. Aromatherapy Associates Support Breathe Essence-essential for keeping your sinuses clear!
5. Trialling of the new Ole Henriksen Lift Eye Gel Rollerball launching in May- this is the ultimate test.
6. L’Occitane hand cream-hands won’t accept anything but this
7. Lanolips 101 Ointment- the first line of defence against chapped lips
8. DiorSkin sculpt concealer- just in case Bradley Cooper is on board!
9. ByTERRY Baume de Rose-lipbalm and moisturiser in one
10. Ole Henriksen Truth to Go Wipes-For an on-board mini facial
11. The Organic Pharmacy Immune Tonic-to keep energy and health levels at their optimum
We’ll report back once we land in the Big Apple so log onto this very site for daily updates from the shows and our backstage beauty discoveries...