image courtesy Hey Dollface
Gosh, it's been a week of highs and lows for Beauty on Grazia Daily. We'd only just come down from the thrill of visiting Josh Wood's beyond-luxurious super-secret hair atelier, before we were assaulted by the sight of Lindsay Lohan's horrible courtroom blusher. Yikes! Thank goodness we'd already taken a tour of Cire Trudon's serene and mysterious candle boutique to keep us calm and serene...mmmm.
But enough of us, what have our favourite beauty bloggers been preoccupied with this week...?
- Christie Brinkley’s Bombshell Curls - Hey Dollface (above)
- Spring Summer 2012 with James Pecis - The Beauty Button
- Trevor Sorbie Hampstead - The Beauty Bite
- Clinique Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer - A Model Recommends
- A Small Haul: 17, Avon and Neutrogena - Lou Lou Land
- Skincare Review Olay Regenerist Night Renewal Elixir - A Touch of Blusher
- Today I’m Grateful For - The Beauty Edit
- Selfridges Beauty Advent Calendar - The Beauty Scoop
- Elemis Think Pink Beauty Kit - The Truth About Beauty
- The New Angel Eau De Toilette Lady of The Lane
- Glossybox Boudoir Prive and Glossybox! - Make Up To Make Out
- Prime Time - London Beauty Queen
- Angela Buttolph
And if you've got a beauty blog, then tweet @Grazia_Live with a link to your blog and you could join our elite group of Grazia's Top Beauty Blogs!