Here at Grazia HQ, we're prepping for Paris Fashion Week by lathering on the moisturiser, lotioning up our legs, and soaking our poor feet in bubbles. But what beauty finds have our friends in the blogosphere come across this week? Let's get clicking...
- Red Head Makeup 101 from Kay Montano - The Beauty Button
- Max Factor Ageless Elixir 2in1 Foundation - Make Up To Make Out
- Ellis Faas Autumn Gift set 2011 - Lady of the Lane
- Models Own - Beetlejuice Polish Collection - The Beauty Scoop
- Feeling Patriotic - London Beauty Queen
- Up, Up, and Away - Lou Lou Land
- Scents of Success: Can Scent Inspire Winning Qualities? - Emma Hill
- Fragrance Review: Kenzo FlowerTAG - A Touch of Blusher
And if you've got a beauty blog, then tweet @Grazia_Live with a link to your blog and you could join our elite group of Grazia's Top Beauty Blogs!
Compiled by Jessica Vince