With the Fashion Week circus arriving in Milano, our attentions have turned to the beauty trends and gossip going down in the Italian capital this week. So far, we've seen smokey-eyed punks at Gucci and giant bouffant hair at Fendi, but what's been impressing our pals in the blogosphere? Let's take a look...
- Keira Knightley's beauty hits - The Beauty Scoop
- Makeup Review: Burberry Light Glow in 04 Peony Blush – A Touch Of Blusher
- The Smoky Eye: Enough Already – Emma Hill
- Korean Beauty – At-Home Ombre Nails - The Beauty Button
- So pretty I want to cry - London Beauty Queen
And if you've got a beauty blog, then tweet @Grazia_Live with a link to your blog and you could join our elite group of Grazia's Top Beauty Blogs!
Compiled by Jessica Vince