Fashion Week, well actually Month, is now underway and one particular member of Grazia Team Beauty has just touched down in NYC. With show kicking off about now, it marks the beginning of excessive note taking, backstage tweeting and perhaps a blister or two also. Whilst lots of planning and organisation goes into making our schedules as streamlined as possible, there are always a few essential things we just can't live without...
- Superga trainers, £40 schuh.co.uk - It's that slightly awkward trans-seasonal weather so we are wearing our favourite yellow Superga's to take us from show to show - they're comfortable, casual, kinda cool and fit in the Celine tote (at a push) and that's why we love them.
- Givenchy Mister Radiant, £21.60 - debenhams.co.uk - this badboy (top picture) is our handbag must-have, the ideal mid-morning, afternoon AND evening top-up for giving skin that extra much needed glow (yes there are plenty of killer 5am call times).
- Smythson Lapis Fashion Diary, £200 - smythson.com We would feel like we'd lost an arm if we didn't have a trust little journal to scribble down all of Pat McGrath's inspirations, James Pecis' quotes and Charlotte Tilbury's never-ending fabulous words.
- Tangle Teezer, £10 - asos.com Yes, we might be guilty of raving on about this, but when it's gone midnight and all you want to do is crash, who wants to battle with tangles?! Not us.
- Topshop Premium Leather Boyfriend Coat, £130 - topshop.com - NY is stormy, London's bound to be wet, Paris always has a chill and Milan is well, irrational... so we have got our new autumn coat packed to see us through whatever weather gets blown our way.
- Angelica Hermon