Backstage hero and Topshop make up artist, Hannah Murray has always been a favourite amongst the Grazia Team Beauty gals. Not only has she created some of the hottest looks on our beauty shoots, but she always delivers wise words at Fashion Week, which we, of course, report straight back to you. And now, on a much deserved break to Thailand, Hannah has been blogging especially for Grazia Daily (and making us ultra-envious while she's at it). So over to you, Hannah…
Iʼm a product junkie. Which isnʼt hard in this Industry. My kits and my bathroom are overflowing with wonderful goodies that are sent to me from all the lovely PRʼs out there. And as grateful as I am, it makes packing for my hols a bit of a mission. So hoorah for all things miniature. Means I could bring more shoes, books and dresses in the case!
- SKII Facial Oil
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
- Shiseido Benefiance wrinkle resist 24 Balancing Softener
- Shiseido Benefiance wrinkle resist 24 Day Emulsion SPF15
- La Roche Posay Anthelios SPF60 for the face - brilliant. Use on all the models on location. And myself
- Lancome Bi-Facil Waterproof Eye Make Up remover
- Piz Buin Lip balm SPF20
- Environ Eye Gel
- Moroccan Oil
- Baptiste dry shampoo
- Cowshed Invigorating bath &shower gel
- Bliss Body Butter
- Beverly Hills Formula toothpaste
- OPI Nail Varnish “You donʼt know Jacques” (my shade du jour)
And in full size...
- St Tropez SPF30 Protection for body - a new sun cream to try (Heathrow were all out of
my favourite Biotherm one) Recommended by the wonderful Nichola Joss.
- Bliss Body scrub - for a long-lasting tan
- SiennaX Gradual tan - just in case!
- Nuxe dry oil with golden shimmer - for Gisele-like limbs. Well almost!
- Prada Infusion DʼIris
Other packing essentials... love a chic pouch!
- COS patent black envelope bag - passport & frequent traveller cards
- American Apparel leather pouches - jewellery & currencies
- And my Make Up Bag. But that deserves an entry all of itʼs own!