This fashion month, Grazia Daily is going backstage to grab the hottest models du jour, to discover their beauty recommendations, their top pics from the shows and quiz them about all the gossip about their glam lives. For today's installment, we chatted to the gorgeous Beegee who's been a busy bee this LFW, walking for Mulberry, Erdem, Paul Smith and Roksanda Illincic. Phew!
1. Which have been your favourite shows so far this season and why?
I loved the dresses at the Erdem show, the floral prints were beautiful with a very feminine silhouette....Mulberry was also a very pretty show...and they had a dog on the catwalk!
2. What is your ultimate beauty tip that you have ever picked up backstage?
One of the makeup artists backstage recently advised me that to stop red lipstick getting on your teeth, lick your finger when applying lipstick.
3. If you were only allowed three beauty products to get you through fashion week which would you choose?
Vaseline for my lips, the instance radiance facial scrub by Premier Model Skin and Terry concealer.
4. What are you currently wearing?
A black cashmere cardigan by COS with a GAP ribbed henley and Topshop jeans
5. What are your current fashion obsessions - which pieces or labels can you not live without?
I think it would have to be cashmere....anything in cashmere to keep the cold out!