With weather that's about as temperamental as a 2 year-old, and bearing in mind our current fave statistic that nearly a quarter of women have gone a whole year without being kissed, Grazia Daily's Team Beauty have decided to make it a cheeky new years resolution to keep our pouts in even better condition than normal. ;) We start today (in hope of New Years Eve smooch), and many more to come in 2K11. We’ll pucker up to that!
1. Creme de la Mer The Lip Balm (above), £36 - without a doubt one of our absolute faves – Yes a hefty price tag it has but we promise you it works, and like a dream. Slather on before bedtime for serious results by morning time!
2. Lanolips 101 Ointment (above), £11 - a handbag must-have. Seen everywhere from model’s mulberry messengers to beauty editor’s desks to makeup artists kitbags, we can’t think how ever lived without it. Plus, the story behind the ointment (it was created on a sheep farm in Australia), is as charming as the product itself.
3. Vaseline Lip Therapy (above), £1.29 - recently voted the one beauty product women can't live without. This compact tin of jelly is great for a dry lip quick-fix. We recommend choosing the Aloe Vera version for some added hydration.
4. Sisley Nutritive Lip Balm (above), £37.50 - another cult hero in the lip remedy world – give it to your mother, sister, or aunt and you will instantly become the favourite child/ sibling/niece.
Sisley 020 7591 6380
- Rose Beer and Angelica Hermon